Raziel (Hebrew: רזיאל "Secret[s] of God") is an archangel within the teachings of Jewish mysticism (of the Kabbalah of Judaism) who is the "Keeper of Secrets" and the "Angel of Mysteries". He is associated with the sephirah Chokhmah (the second of ten) in Beri'ah, one of the Four Worlds of Kabbalistic theory.
According to most sources Raziel is often confused with fallen angels due to the overshadowing of his energy as it is delicate and can be easily overshadowed by stronger, more vibrate energies which possibly can be fallen angels. He's very close to God and is a professional within magic and the esoteric arts, his job is to record everything god said or did thus he sits close to God.
Raziel is a very quiet angel,
(Also known as, -insert other names here-)
- Zodiac Position:
- (insert day associated with Zodiac position here)
- Tarot Card:
- Candle Color:
- Rank: Crowned Prince (Archangel) / Principality
- Meaning of the Name: "Secrets of God" [References 1]
- Specialty: Heals spiritual & physical blocks, [References 1] assists in learning your life's purpose, the secrets of the universe
- Aura Color: Indigo Blue / Rainbow Stripes [References 1]
- Related Crystal: Clear Quartz [References 1]